Do you have interest in building insurance solutions with TIA solution? Are you passionate about Oracle technologies and want to use your skills and further grow as a developer? We need to grow our TIA development team and are looking for top talent. You can join our dynamic team and demonstrate your knowledge and creativity.
░▒▓█ YOUR FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES █▓▒░
As a part of core development team in Insurance Sector you will work on development of TIA solution implementations according to business requirements. You will have chance to use latest Oracle technologies and to design and develop TIA insurance applications using best practices.
If you have experience in TIA solution and are excited about continuous learning opportunities we want to hear from you. Your responsibilities will include:
- Translate business requirements into technical designs
- Develop functionality basing on the design and meeting the business requirements
- Participate in quality assurance process and in maintaining the existing functionality
- Provide consulting and recommendations to clients based on clients business needs
- Participating in daily scrums, in planning tasks and supporting team leaders in coordination of activities
░▒▓█ REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE █▓▒░
- Experience with TIA Solution in a developer role
- Excellent knowledge of PL/SQL development and SQL language in Oracle Database
- Experience in Oracle Forms/Reports development
- Understanding of Insurance business and experience with insurance sector
- Good communication skills in English speaking and writing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Keen to learn and adapt to changes
- Experience with Oracle ADF development, especially in TIA Solution
- Knowledge of Java and JEE development
- Experience in SCRUM
All CGI offers of employment are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation.
Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any government security clearance.
░▒▓█ WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US █▓▒░
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company – one that has grown to 70,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients – and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development.
For more information go to: http://cgikariera.pl/#benefity
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.