Oracle PL/SQL Developer #CGIPolska #Warszawa #Insurance
Do you have interest in building insurance solutions with PL/SQL? Are you passionate about Oracle technologies and want to use your skills and further grow as a developer? We need to grow our Insurance PL/SQL development team and are looking for top talent. You can join our dynamic team and demonstrate your knowledge and creativity.
As a part of core development team in Insurance Sector you will work on development of insurance solution implementations based on PL/SQL according to business requirements. You will have chance to use latest Oracle technologies and to work on large scale PL/SQL projects.
If you have experience in PL/SQL application development and are excited about continuous learning opportunities we want to hear from you. Your responsibilities will include:
░▒▓█ Major Job Duties and Responsibilities: █▓▒░
- Translate business requirements into technical designs
- Develop functionality basing on the design and meeting the business requirements
- Participate in quality assurance process and in maintaining the existing functionality
- Provide consulting and recommendations to clients based on clients business needs
- Participating in daily scrums, in planning tasks and supporting team leaders in coordination of activities
░▒▓█ Skills and Competencies: █▓▒░
- Essential Qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of PL/SQL development and SQL language in Oracle Database
- Good communication skills in English speaking and writing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Keen to learn and adapt to changes
- Understanding of Insurance business and experience with insurance sector
- Experience in Oracle Forms/Reports development
- Knowledge of Java and JEE development
- Experience in SCRUM
░▒▓█ Offer: █▓▒░
Please check our benefits here
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company – one that has grown to 65,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients – and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.