Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365 Developer
Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to complex technical problems? These are exciting times for CGI and are looking for talented individuals to trail blaze with us. If you have a pioneering spirit and thrive on innovative projects where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, now is the time to join this dynamic team. We need to double our capacity to satisfy growing client demand globally and are looking for top talent. Combine the challenges offered by complex technical initiatives with the potential for international travel and gain experience and demonstrate your creativity.
░▒▓█ YOUR FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES █▓▒░
- As a Developer Dynamics CRM on our team, you will be working on several big initiatives within the business. This role will require communication and interaction with multiple internal and external clients to ensure each module interacts properly with each other. The Developer will also troubleshoot issues and develop new enhancements to achieve targeted results. If you have experience in web development and are excited about continuous learning opportunities we want to hear from you. Your responsibilities will include:
- ability to design specific solutions based on the general business requirements
- implementation of changes specified by Product Owner
- application testing, automation, documenting changes
- analysis of reported issues, preparing patches
- updating functional and technical documentation
░▒▓█ REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE █▓▒░
- at least 2 years of experience in MS Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365
- good knowledge of general CRM functionality
- MS SQL – basic knowledge
- SQL Server Reporting Services – optional
- knowledge of methodologies for software development and test
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Share knowledge and experience,
- English and Polish speaking and writing
- Results-oriented with a strong track record of successful delivery
Education and Certification
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Information Technology/Communications, or equivalent
░▒▓█ WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US █▓▒░
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company – one that has grown to 70,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients – and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development.
For more information go to: http://cgikariera.pl/#benefity
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.