Business Development and Delivery Senior Consultant
We’re looking for the Business Development & Delivery Senior Consultant for Telco who will join CGI Telco, Media & Utilities sector.
Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to complex technical problems? These are exciting times for CGI and are looking for talented individuals to trail blaze with us. If you have a pioneering spirit and thrive on innovative projects where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, now is the time to join this dynamic team.
░▒▓█ YOUR FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES █▓▒░
As the owner of CGI’s relationship with the client, the Business Development and Delivery Senior Consultant leads all aspects of CGI’s business with the clients including overall sales/growth, delivery and account management activities.
A successful BD&D Senior Consultant is able to:
- Build strong relationships with clients in order to better understand and proactively respond to their needs, promote CGI full services offerings and help clients meet their strategic and tactical goals
- Act as CGI lead, trusted advisor and business partner in identifying client needs and developing business process and technology solutions that solve critical issues and support organizational priorities
- Oversee delivery activities to ensure solutions both deliver on-time and on-budget as well as deliver on business value
- Attract, build and develop talent, to ensure teams drive innovation and foster collaboration
Manage the client contract, CGI P&L and to maintain alignment across all stakeholders within CGI and the client organization
░▒▓█ REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE █▓▒░
- Knowledge and strong business relationship network in Telecommunications industry in Poland,
- Hands-on experience in Account Management for Service Delivery organization (experience in Sales of IT Services),
- Project/program delivery experience and excellence in cross-functional areas, including vendor and contract management,
- Experience in managing, leading and inspiring teams,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Results-oriented with a strong track record of successful delivery,
- English, speaking and writing at advanced level.
Nice to have:
- Experience and knowledge about Media and/or Utilities industry would be in plus.
- IT Architecture / IT Solution designing experience is welcome.
░▒▓█ WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US █▓▒░
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company – one that has grown to 70,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients – and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include:
- company car or car allowance
- a paid time-off program
- profit participation plan
- stock purchase plans.
For more information go to: http://cgikariera.pl/#benefity
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.